Just as we need to recharge ourselves and protect our energies from time to time, it’s equally necessary to charge your crystals and invite a fresh set of positive energy into your life. Here’s how you can do it.
But first of all, I would like to share some of the must-have crystals if you are a beginner here. Once you have your jewels aka crystals, you must interact with them and set positive intentions to work through their magical energies. Some ways in which you can connect with your crystal(s) is by making a crystal grid. You can even place them on specific body parts like Rose Quartz on the heart, Clear Quartz above the third eye to activate the Heart Chakra and Crown Chakra, and set intentions or recite mantras to activate them.
Charging your crystals might seem like a lot of effort, but it is simple. Since crystals tend to absorb a lot of the energy flowing within and around you, it becomes vital to keep cleansing and charging your crystals frequently. This will ensure positive vibrations, newer possibilities, and absolute harmony within and around you.
Here’s How to Charge Your Crystals for Positive Energy:
- Sink in Salts - Immerse the crystals in salt water or a bowl of salt for 6-8 hours. But avoid using this method for soft gemstones such as Calcite, Opal, etc. since their resistance is low.
- Run over Water - Charging crystals under running water is another method, where you can cleanse it for 1-2 minutes, occasionally cleaning it with your fingers. Just make sure the water is cold enough, not warm or hot.
Under the Full Moon/Eclipses - During solar and lunar eclipses or full moon, there is a natural shift in the internal and external state of energies. You can use this time to charge yourself (feeling stuck, unmotivated, or troubled) and your crystals by setting intentions. Clear Quartz is one powerful gemstone to charge during this time of the year.
- Soak in Sunlight - Sunlight energy is powerful and vibrant. Along with the salt and water method, you can place your crystal in direct sunlight for a few hours to activate it. Also, ensure there’s enough distance between two or more crystals to avoid overshadowing one another.
Burn Sage or Incense over it - Just burn the Dried sage or incense sticks and pass the gemstones through the smoke. The natural cleansing properties in their smoke will charge your crystals.
- Visualization & Setting Intentions - Setting intentions, or reciting mantras you often enjoy and heal from can indirectly infuse the crystals with the same positive energy you hold at the moment. While you are at it, make sure to hold the crystal(s) in your hands and perform a visualization meditation where you send positive thoughts to the crystals. As you do so, you will feel the crystal energy become lighter. This is a sign they have been cleansed.
- Burry & Ground it - Sometimes, the crystal appears heavier, and not as powerful as before. In such cases, it’s best to bury the crystal(s) in the ground/soil overnight, a day, a week, or even longer. You can place it in a glass container and check on it from time to time. Crystals are the earth’s finest jewelry, so if no other methods work, this will.
We recommend Crystal Healing Therapy/Training to get more insights on this. Our Holistic Healers at illuminations will be happy to get on a Free Consultation Call with you. Let us know in the comments.